Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Service in the MTC

Hey! So I'm on P-Day make-up right now so I decided to write you before cena. I told you I'd explain my service stuff a little bit, didn't I?
Pretty much my zone sets up for the big firesides and devotionals every Saturday night and Tuesday afternoon. Pretty much the same stuff I was doing for Red Lion what with setting up chairs, platforms, and all that good stuff. Since Tuesday are our P-Day service cuts into that time, so they give us P-Day make-up on Thursday nights. I don't know why they do that, we don't get P-Day make-up in the field but that's what happens.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could do two things for me though. First, I want to write Tío Eric, Tío Moroni, Grandpa Núñez and everyone else down there, but I need their addresses. If you could dear elder those to me that would be awesome. Second, I'm dying for some music, so if you could send me my EFY CDs I would love you to no end (not that I don't already). A small CD player thingy wouldn't be bad either. You don't need to send these things they're just ideas, I don't want to be a hassle or anything.
That's about all I can think of right now. I haven't had a chance to take some of the pants to the seamtress yet but I will tomorrow for sure. I better get going. I love you all and I hope everything is okay.
-Elder Núñez
P.S. Thanks for the money in my account. Yeah, I had to buy another notebook and a few other study things earlier. I shouldn't need anything else for a while but who knows. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment