Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2 Weeks Left!

Hola! Cómo están? 2 weeks left! Can you believe that? It's so weird being the oldest district in the zone now, we no longer have anyone to look up to for guidance, we are the guidance! We're all starting to wrap things up here as the departure date gets closer. We get flight plans on Friday so I'll be emailing Tuesday with that info. I'm also gonna be sending a package home soon with stuff I don't need to take with me to Costa Rica and personal letters for all the family.
I'm glad Grandpa is doing better and I'm really glad you were able to go down and help take care of him. I'm not gonna lie, it really scared me at first when you wrote that Grandpa was sick. I'm really glad to hear he's gonna ba alright.
Aaaaand I just found out it's Veteran's Day. That's why there was no mail today. We were all wondering about that. =P Not a whole lot has happened in the past week, kinda the same routine. I banged up my elbow on Saturday pretty badly playing soccer. Lost feeling in it for a little bit, then got feeling back wishing I couldn't feel it anymore, it stiffened on me so that it hurt like a son of a gun to move, and so on and so forth. By Sunday morning it was fine and even now it's just slighty bruised, but I have to watch myself before something serious happens and I get delayed. That would be a heart breaker if ever there was one.
Tell the family I love them all and I think about them a lot. When I start sending things home I'll have letters for everyone. Take care and be safe! I'll write again Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment