Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feliz Jueves!

Hola! Feliz Jueves! So Elder Trost and I just finished teaching the first lesson in spanish again, and it was AWESOME! WAY better than our first time, I'm so happy right now I can't even explain it. Ah man it was a good lesson.
Tuesday night we heard from Elder L. Tom Perry of the Twelve. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME AN APOSTLE USE TO BE IN THE BISHOPRIC IN LEWISTON????? I heard that and my whole district looked at me like "Hey, why didn't you know that?" =P
I FINALLY had my pictures developed, I get them tomorrow (Friday). I'll send them out on Tuesday, promise.
That's all I have right now. Have a great rest of the week and a great weekend. Send me pictures por favor! =)
-Elder Núñez

No comments:

Post a Comment