Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One month check up...


Hey! So Christmas wasn´t anything special, but it wasn´t bad either. It was great to talk to everyone, that really made my day. Saturday was great though. I understood everything in the temple! I was worried I´d have a problem with that, but after so many visits to the temple in the MTC I just knew what was being said along with translating it. It was pretty cool. I´m going to test the waters for sending photos next week. Not sure how fast these computers are for uploading fotos, so we´ll see. For New Years Elder DePriest and I are planning on going tie hunting for a bit, hit the shops in San José Central, that sort of thing. Not a whole lot else is planned.

I feel bad for one of our investagators, Jackie, the 14 year old girl we´ve been teaching. We stopped by yesterday to teach her and we found out her dad had run off! Like left with another woman! And this wasn´t the first time apparently. Her mom went off for a half hour bashing on the guy, and poor Jackie was SUPER embaressed with some of the things the mom was saying. Poor girl, we´re praying especially hard for her right now. I got letters from Andy Call and Hermano Crane! Ah, both their letters made Saturday all the better. Good times, good times. Call hasn´t changed anything, still has blunt as ever. =P Anyway not much else has happend. We had 1 Month Check-Up today, so I got to see the MTC crew again. It´s so funny talking about the crazy things in our areas, everyone has a story to tell. =P I probably won´t get to see a lot of them until changes in February, when Elder DePriest goes off and dies on me. ;) That is unless DePriest gets swtiched out with 6 weeks left. ...I really hope that doesn´t happen...but, if it does, what happens happens. I´ll just roll with it. =)
Anyway I better get going. I love you all! I hope everyone enjoys their New Years! Take care, tell everyone I say hi, and I´ll talk to you next week! ¡Pura Vida!
Your Son,
Elder Núñez

No comments:

Post a Comment