Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling Better

Hola mi familia! Cómo están? No need to fret about me anymore, I'm feeling ten times better than I did a week and a half ago. My district leader on the other hand, Elder Silva, has been sick since week 2, and every time it looks like he's getting better he gets hit with something else. Elder Litchfield and I gave him a blessing last night (Monday). I've been worrying about him all week but after last night, I know he's gonna get better. THANKS FOR SENDING ME THAT LETTER FROM TYLAN!!!!!! You have no idea how that made my day Monday. The morning started out a little rough, but that letter made up for it. I can't even explain how happy I was to get that. Thanks for sending the gym shorts and clothes! The sweaters I'll end up sending back before I leave the MTC, simply because I'm not gonna have any use for them in Costa Rica. But I'll make good use of them here. It was snowing here about a week ago, can you believe that! I'm use to seeing snow only after January! Next Monday Elder Trost and I will teach our first lesson in spanish. I'm gonna need a lot of prayers if we're gonna pull through. =P
SEND ME A FAMILY PHOTO PLEASE! Any photos of the Gator and the old garage would be great too, I'd love to see what Dad's been up to. Alright I'll try to write more a little later today. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment