Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'll make sure to keep Grandpa in my prayers, I hope he's going to be okay. =(
These past couple of days have been pretty good. Another district in my zone left last night, and my district was pretty close with them so it was kinda sad. The elders leaving have been kind of the leadership for us, and with them leaving it's starting to settle in more that we ONLY have 3 weeks left here. It's so nuts. The past couple of lessons from my teachers have made me think about things in a different light. About my friends and stuff like that. The way I teach is slowly changing the more I think about it. I wish you could meet Hermano Crane, he's such an incredible teacher. You'd be glad I've had the opportunity to learn from him.
I hope everything else back home is going okay, with Derek, Ashley, Logan and Dad. I'll try not to let Grandpa being sick distract me, but if you can try to Dear Elder me with updates on how he's doing. Please tell him I love him and how grateful I am for him, and that I'm praying for him as well. Please tell Grandpa I miss him.
Okay I gotta jet before I get too emotional writing this. I'll have some time to write later today after the Temple. I love you and please take care!
-Elder Nunie
p.s.- I'm sending a package home today with pictures and a few other items. I don't know how long it takes to get there, maybe Saturday since mail actually comes for you on Saturdays. They don't give us mail on weekends. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment