Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Robbed Again!!

Holy smokes you guys have been busy this week. We´ve been working pretty hard to. Elder DePriest and I did get robbed again this past week. Not that I had anything on me but a bag I borrowed from another elder (oops) and some pass-along Books of Mormon. They didn´t get anything off DePriest since his bag of 2 years is literally in shreds, and they didn´t want the scriptures. I still don´t have new scriptures or even a new bag yet. Hopefully by this Saturday or Sunday, but we´ll see.
Other than that it´s been a lax week. The son of the less active family is getting baptized this Saturday, but other than that we don´t have anyone really progressing right now. I´m praying for a family, it´s been a while since we´ve had the chance to even teach a family but, who knows. As long as we have people to teach I´m happy. =)
Tell Spencer congrats on the state championship, that´s awesome! I bet dad is losing his mind being benched like that, but it happens. I hope he finds something he can do in his condition. I´m glad work is going well for you, mom. I always wonder what new bit of craziness might arise form that job of yours. =P Tell dad I´ve had that song he use to sing to us kids when we were little in my head for a few days now. I don´t know why but I find myself humming it whenever we´re out working. Humming because I don´t remember all the words. =P
Alright well I better go. Oh, but before I forget for the 3rd straight week, can you guys send me some shoe insoles??? The insoles in the Docs are so thin that I had to switch the insoles from the boots to the shoes and throw away that paper thin, hole riddled remains of the shoe insoles. I just need regular insoles, nothing special, just regular old insoles. We´ve tried looking for them here but every Zapataría we´ve hit doesn´t have them.
Anyways, I love you all and I hope all is well in the Valley. I´m sending some fotos (now that I found my cable). Enjoy!
Your Son, Elder Núñez

No comments:

Post a Comment