Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Flight Plans!

Hola! This past week has been crazy, sorry I haven´t had a chance to write much since last Tuesday. We got our flight plans on Friday. We fly out from Salt Lake at midnight Monday night (the 24th). We fly into Atlanta at 5:30 a.m., so 2:30 a.m. for you back home. When do you want me to call you? I was thinking I could call you before we flew out to Atlanta, around 9 or 10 p.m. for you. Would that work out? I'd feel bad calling you at 2 a.m. I was wondering if you could also talk to Tom's parents and get his number for me so I could call him while we're in Atlanta. We have a FOUR HOUR LAYOVER! And Lara's number too if that's not a problem. I'd really like to talk to both of them once more before I take off for good.
I'm going to try and send out a package either today or tomorrow. I just need to get a box first. I've been trying to decide what to do with that suit Grandpa Núñez made. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need the pants buuuut...eh. I don't want to ruin them, you know? Especially if it's the dark grey suit. But I do need them. How many pairs of pants are there? If you can keep the suit jacket and one pair of pants back at home for when I get back, and send whatever pants there are to me. It that makes sense at all. I'm not sure it did. =P
I love you all and I can't wait to talk to you. Dear Elder me ASAP about calling times and the pants and I'll respond on Thursday. Be safe and tell everyone I miss them!

No comments:

Post a Comment