Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Monday, April 12, 2010

New Email

MyLDSMail has done an upgrade, so we all had to get new email addresses to compensate for the new system. =D

Alright, not too much has changed over the last week. I´m still putting my patience to the test with Elder Rodriguez. He really just doesn´t care about obedience AT ALL. Friday we had interviews with Pres. Gálvez, of which I felt at peace for the first time during the week. Saturday and Sunday ended up being really hard days. I´ve just come to the point where I´m going to do EVERYTHING within my power to be obedient to mission rules, and if my comp has a problem with it, he can take it up with President. Just has Elder Holland said, "The promise is in the obedience."

Nothing much has happened during the week. We contact a pair of references, and our list of investagators is finally starting to grow some after having dropped everyone who wasn´t progressing. We´ll see if these can go all the way or not during this next week. Saturday the only appointment that didn´t fall through for us was our english class, which ended up with a decent turnout for once. =P I got to practice my teaching skills with something other than the gospel, which put a twist on things for me. Luckily I did my planning so everything went smoothly.

Sorry I don´t have much to write about this week. I kind of just want to forget it and put it behind me, starting fresh and over again. I´m trying my best not to be disanimated, but it´s taking a lot out of me without the support of my companion to do things as they should be done. Oh well. There´s a reason to everything.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Take care and I´ll write back next week!

Tu Hijo,
Elder Nunie

No comments:

Post a Comment