Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Downhill

Hey! It was great to talk to you all yesterday! Too bad I didn´t get to talk to Ashley, but let her know I love her and, like I said, I´ll be home in time to egg her on her birthday tico-style. =P

Yesterday went pretty well. I´m still more than a little disappointed that our asistence in church dropped again, but I should be use to the random ups and downs that occur here. It´s just kind of disheartening to see a decent leap forward one week only to witness a huge fall right back to where we started the next. One can only do so much, but that´s pretty much all it depends on: Just doing your part.

Today we took the zone leaders and the other companionship in our district to the waterfall in my area. The weather was on our side this time, with a decent cloud cover and a cool breeze. The last few times I´ve gone out there the brutality of the sun has murdered me, so I was grateful for a rest from the heat.

This week looks like it´s gonna be pretty packed. Wednesday we have our own personal Zone Conference. As I mentioned on the phone, the pass to San José was closed all last week due to mudslides, so we weren´t able to make it to the normal Multi-Zone Conference. That same day we´ll be doing divisions, so I´ll be working my area with Elder Duncan from San Diego. He´s a little new, but he´s a fun kid. Thursday and Friday mornings we have yet more service projects, and then comes a pretty tranquilo weekend. The end of the change is coming up pretty fast. Like I said, I highly doubt I´ll be getting changed out right now. I´m pretty sure I´ll be pulling the 7 and a half months and leaving for my last area in July, but we really won´t know anything until the 21st.

Just as last week my fotos aren´t uploading right now, so you´ll all have to wait on that. I hope you have a great week and I can´t wait to hear from you guys next week! ¡Cuidese mucho!

Tu Hijo,
Elder Nunie

No comments:

Post a Comment