Elder Ryan R. Nunez

Costa Rica San Jose Mission
September 2008 - September 2010

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hey-lo

Talk about a busy, busy week. Wednesday we had divisions with the Zone Leaders. I went to a town called Naranjo with my ZL Elder Cook, who was also trained my MTC comp Elder Trost. Once again travel killed me on money. I had to pull out $40 from the home account, and when I got back to Cañas Saturday morning I only had about $3 left. I´ve come to hate buses with a passion. =P
But those couple of days I was in Naranjo was really fun. Elder Cook is from Bear Lake, Idaho, and he´s only 2 days older than me. =P We planned it that if we´re in the same zone when September rolls around we´re gonna have a birthday division. =D I had fun though, which is key. Divisions are suppose to be fun, as I´ve come to learn. However, I got eaten alive by mosquitos. By the weird thing is my left arm only has 6 bites, where my right arm has 37. ...Riddle me that???

A missionary cookbook would be GREAT!!!!! I´m tired of just eating eggs. Plus, as you´ll remember, I still can´t crack an egg without destroying it. I´ve tried, and I just shatter the poor thing in my fingers. We should be getting money this week for the next month, so I´ve put together a list for food that won´t cost me much and isn´t too difficult to make.

Ummm, there was something else I was gonna say...but I don´t remember what that thing was. Hmmm, no sé. Oh well, I do remember one other thing. Could you see if you can figure out my Priesthood Lineage? Over the past week I found that when teaching about the priesthood it´s helpful to have that on hand it explain how the Church can trace priesthood authority, and no other church can.

Well I don´t have too much else right now. As far as Mother´s Day goes I´m not sure. More than likely I´ll call a few days before to set up the call like I did for Christmas, but as for what day I´ll call no sé. I´m betting Sunday, but as to what time and all that we´ll have to see.

Anyway I love you all and I hope you have a great week! No worries about me as per usual, I´m doing fine and loving life. I´ll talk to you next week!

Your Son,
Elder Nunie =D

No comments:

Post a Comment